Davenport, Florida

NEVER, EVER, EVER AGAIN!!!! What should have been a simple printer ink cartridge swap turned into a F#@%ING NIGHTMARE!

Upon opening the delivery box, I now have a ruined brand new $2500 suit and a $200 dress shirt are both destroyed with ink stains as well as having ink stains all over my hands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is as if whoever packaged the shipment jumped up and down on the contents before placing them into the shipping box!!!!!! The individually boxed cartridges were leaking all over inside the shipping box!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NONE OF THE SIX CARTRIDGES WERE SALVAGEABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will not even bother to call and complain. If their product is this inferior, I can only imagine how incompetent and inferior their customer service will be! I SHOULD HAVE READ THEIR REVIEWS BEFORE wasting $40 that has ended up costing me over $2700!!!!!!! I strongly urge others to avoid making the same mistake I made by purchasing from this company!!!!

I intend to share my experience with this garbage passing itself off as a company far and wide. They SHOULD BE PUT OUT OF BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments