My wife and I purchased a set of cartridges (both color and B/W) for our Kodak ESP 3.2 printer.It cost us close to 70 bucks.
But many of the cartridges just don't work! Some leak ink (my hands got full of ink). And many produce very light output or no output at all. Bad.
I called customer support, and initially they seemed
helpful. They called me back immediately and sent me out two replacement cartridges in the mail. But I don't want replacements, because these cartridges just don't work(!) Plus the clerk seemed to doubt that they had a bad lot of cartridges. Even if the replacement cartridges they send us were GOOD (which they aren't), my wife and I don't have time to mess around and call them for replacements when their stuff doesn't work.
It's a hassle. We both work during the day, and for $70 we would like cartridges that simply work! I included a picture of four black cartridges below. All were bad.
As I tested each one in my printer (sequentially) and found that nothing printed, I took a magic marker and wrote the word "BAD" on each one -- so I wouldn't try to use that cartridge again. Very disappointed, and I feel like we got ripped off.
Even if their customer service is OK, we can't afford to buy from this company again.Their Kodak ESP 3.2 cartridges are terrible.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ink Cartridge
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
You May Also Like
- " So I was at Walmart on Sunday morning and purchased the XBox One bundle package with Call of Duty. When I got home and opened the box, which was still..."
- "I was ripped off by a company in China called PROMO-NEWA.COM. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!! They sold me FAKE MICRO SD CARDS. They promised to send Sandisk 64gb micro..."
- "Here is a history of the correspondence and terrible service I have received from BrickFence. You can make up you own mind as to whether to do business with this..."
- "I recently bought a Pro Dunk Hoop, and the powder coat is already faulty. I even upgraded to their rust armor. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! Even..."
- "Advertised High End Luxury Hotel mattress featuring handmade wool and silk.... Invoice said "Faux mattress"!!! Only thing on any tag says polyester!!! Ad shows beautiful tufted mattress with side handles...mattress..."
- "I have witnessed the behavior of the property manager, Ms. Nichole Montgomery and her confrontation with other tenants in the community. I do not want to deal with a..."
- "I have experienced roaches in the lockers at La Fitness at 1833 La Cienga Los Angeles Ca 90035. Each time I have informed the management staff that was on duty. Yesterday Oct..."
- "Very disappointed in this builder. Sold my Maronda Homes built house, purchased this house in July and I immediately began breaking out in hives all over my body. I have..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."