1ink - Ink Cartridges Are Often Defective

4 of 15 1ink reviews

My wife and I purchased a set of cartridges (both color and B/W) for our Kodak ESP 3.2 printer.It cost us close to 70 bucks.

But many of the cartridges just don't work! Some leak ink (my hands got full of ink). And many produce very light output or no output at all. Bad.

I called customer support, and initially they seemed

helpful. They called me back immediately and sent me out two replacement cartridges in the mail. But I don't want replacements, because these cartridges just don't work(!) Plus the clerk seemed to doubt that they had a bad lot of cartridges. Even if the replacement cartridges they send us were GOOD (which they aren't), my wife and I don't have time to mess around and call them for replacements when their stuff doesn't work.

It's a hassle. We both work during the day, and for $70 we would like cartridges that simply work! I included a picture of four black cartridges below. All were bad.

As I tested each one in my printer (sequentially) and found that nothing printed, I took a magic marker and wrote the word "BAD" on each one -- so I wouldn't try to use that cartridge again. Very disappointed, and I feel like we got ripped off.

Even if their customer service is OK, we can't afford to buy from this company again.Their Kodak ESP 3.2 cartridges are terrible.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Ink Cartridge
Review category
Gadgets and Accessories
review #754978 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with 1ink? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
4 of 15 1ink reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 23, 2015 #1083109

I just ordered for the first time from these people. The cartridges leaked ink all over my wifes 800 dollar handmade AMish quilt!! Both black inks leakd like ***. I cant find an email for these people.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.